Prediction Inter Milan vs Milan – 16 October 2017
In the 8th week running Serie A, the football lovers will watch the game titled Derby della Madonnina which will bring Inter Milan and AC Milan.
Fact Data Inter Milan and Milan:
– Looking at 5 meetings between the two teams, Inter Milan are able to collect 2 wins and Milan only earns 1 victory only, while the other results are a draw.
– Both sides have met 56 times in total, of which 26 matches are played at Inter and 30 matches are held at home to Milan.
– If calculated, Inter have won 20 games, 10 home games and 10 away games.
– While Vincenzo Montella’s side have scored 21 wins, of which 12 wins have been won at home and 9 away games.
– Both teams have produced 15 matches with a draw in the draw, with 7 draws at home to Inter and 8 at home to Milan.
– If you see a goal note, the Nerazzurri have a collection of 71 goals, with 37 goals created during the home game and 24 other goals in away games.
– Rosonerri bagged more goals, with 76 goals, where they bag 35 goals at home and 41 goals in away games.
– In the last game derby of Milan della Madonnina, Milan managed to hold the Inter draw, with the final score 2-2.
Inter Milan: S. Handanovič, João Miranda, G. Medel, Y. Nagatomo, D. D’Ambrosio, I. Perišić (E. Martins 68 ‘), A. Candreva (J. Biabiany 91’), G. Kondogbia, João Mário (J. Murillo 80 ‘), R. Gagliardini, M. Icardi
Milan: G. Donnarumma, C. Zapata, M. De Sciglio, A. Romagnoli, D. Calabria (L. Ocampos 81 ‘), M. Fernández, J. Sosa (G. Lapadula 75’), J. Kucka (M Locatelli 57 ‘), C. Bacca, Deulofeu, Suso
– Examining the last 5 matches of both teams, Inter torehkan pretty bright results with 4 wins and 1 draw.
– While Milan record 3 victories and 2 defeats, where one victory is obtained when they conquered Rijeka 3-2 in the Europa League.
– Mauro Icardi is still a top-scorer for his team with 6 goals, followed by Ivan Perisic with 3 goals and Marcelo Brozovic with 2 goals.
– Patrick Cutrone, Suso, Nikola Kalinic and Franck Kessie contributed 2 goals for each team.
– Internazionale is currently perched at number 3 after 7 Serie A games.
– While from the visitors camp, Diavolo must occupy the 7th position after 7 rounds of Serie A.
– Inter this season is spelled out a team that sangar, where they are able to achieve 6 victories and 1 draw.
– Meanwhile, Milan’s performance is still not consistent, where the team captured by Leonardo Bonucci won in 4 games and lost in 3 matches.
– The number of goals that have been created by Inter during this season is 14 and the city rivals have bagged 10 goals.
– From the side of the coach, Luciano Spalletti has met Milan 28 times, with 13 wins, 6 draws and 9 loses.
– Meanwhile, Montella has faced Inter 13 times and produced 4 perfect results, 4 draws and 5 defeats.
– During this time, the two coaches have met as many as 3 times and unfortunately Montella has not been able to steal a single victory over Spalletti.
– Inter may not be defended by some players, such as Marcelo Brozovic, Joao Cancelo, Assane Gnoukouri and Zinko Vanheusden.
– While AC Milan is unlikely to be supported by some of its punggawanya, such as Hakan Calhanoglu, Gabriel and Andrea Conti.